David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady GaGa.

Go down 
+6
Isolar
Rebii
MissNewKillerStar
Eleanor
Bluenose12
Laur_Roar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shot.
Absolute Beginner
shot.

Lady GaGa. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:03 pm

WELL--

I stumbled upon Lady Gaga because I had to do a project for college last month... the music she makes is disgusting. I couldn't even listen to much of it. I would hardly call it music, or compare her to Mr. Bowie.

How about these for lyrics:

"Half psychotic sick-hypnotic
Got my blueprint it's symphonic
Half psychotic sick-hypnotic
Got my blueprint electronic
Got my blueprint it's symphonic
Got my blueprint electronic."

Real intelligent....

I don't know how someone could be a fan of Mr. David Bowie and say they are anything alike... Does that garbage sound anything like the genius rock that David Bowie once created?

Are you looking at just appearances? Because even then.... she would have to be dressing like a man to be the "female version" of Bowie... where did you get this from?

No wonder there is no one on this forum anymore.. LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfet.web44.net
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

Lady GaGa. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 am

Now-now, play nice Toung

I think there is little similarity between Lady Gaga and Bowie, although I can sort of see that the "phenomenon" is similar. The complete artificial persona thing and the attempt (at least in the past) of Gaga to get into things like fashion and such. Its a superficial resemblance, but I think one can make an argument for it - although, there is little doubt that the quality of Bowie's music is in quite another league from Gaga's. In the end, the comparason, IMHO, is nothing but a meaningless curiosity, something the people around Gaga seized upon to create a buzz.

I wonder if Bowie ever made a comment about it? Probably not though.

Angelman
Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Non David Bowie :: Other Singers-
Jump to: