David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady GaGa.

Go down 
+6
Isolar
Rebii
MissNewKillerStar
Eleanor
Bluenose12
Laur_Roar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

Lady GaGa. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Haha she dressed up in sticky tape and while she was on a plane she got all bloated and that, so some flight attendant had to cut it all off her! xD hahahahaa
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:12 am

I quite like Lady GaGa's music, she knows how to write it so the public will catch on to her, if you see what I mean.
I saw a comment someone put on a youtube video once, saying how Lady GaGa was basically the female version of Bowie, and someone replied saying "No. The female version of Bowie, is Bowie." It made me laugh, but they're right really. She shares some similarities, but there's no way she can really compare. But yeah, I like the way she does her own thing, even if it's pretty much what Bowie did 30/40 years ago.....
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:47 am

LadyStardust wrote:
I quite like Lady GaGa's music, she knows how to write it so the public will catch on to her, if you see what I mean.
I saw a comment someone put on a youtube video once, saying how Lady GaGa was basically the female version of Bowie, and someone replied saying "No. The female version of Bowie, is Bowie." It made me laugh, but they're right really. She shares some similarities, but there's no way she can really compare. But yeah, I like the way she does her own thing, even if it's pretty much what Bowie did 30/40 years ago.....

ahah the female version of bowie is bowie! i like this line! and i agree with you, i guess that's true! Smile
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Hahah ALL the Non Bowie topics end up being about David anyway :p

Always when I hear a new Gaga song, I hate it but after a while I love it! I don't know why!

don't worry, tat's pretty much what I do too Smile
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Isolar wrote:
Haha she dressed up in sticky tape and while she was on a plane she got all bloated and that, so some flight attendant had to cut it all off her! xD hahahahaa

hihi I've heard thet too Toung

Why couldn't the Bowie/gaga duet be true!! I would really like to hear how that would sound, and I NEED TO HER HIS VOICE AGAIN!!!! Toung Wink
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 am

Ladymoondust wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

ahah the female version of bowie is bowie! i like this line! and i agree with you, i guess that's true! Smile

hahaha that's great!
I saw the first 2 interviews with her today and she mentioned Bowie in both of them, so I guess I like her Wink
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:47 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
I saw the first 2 interviews with her today and she mentioned Bowie in both of them, so I guess I like her Wink

ah wow! So she's just like any of us really :}
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 am

Yes obviously Smile maybe she is secretly one of us on the forum? :p
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:38 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Yes obviously Smile maybe she is secretly one of us on the forum? :p

Yeah, maybe!
It's TOTALLY not me...
>_>
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 pm

haha well I dont think it's me either Wink

I think I'll see her in november, Im not sure if I'm gonna buy a ticet or not... I'm not a very big fan but I'm sure her show is amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:58 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Isolar wrote:

hihi I've heard thet too Toung

Why couldn't the Bowie/gaga duet be true!! I would really like to hear how that would sound, and I NEED TO HER HIS VOICE AGAIN!!!! Toung Wink

Hmmmm.. that would be quite interesting... =3
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:00 am

LadyStardust wrote:

lol thats a very funny line.... =3 so true
though, hes not a hermaphrodite, if thats how you spell it, i couldn't be bothered to look it up.. ohwell.
Yeah anyway, I'm pretty sure he is a man...............'The Man Who Fell To Earth' bahahahahahaha oololololol
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 am

Isolar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

though, hes not a hermaphrodite, if thats how you spell it, i couldn't be bothered to look it up.. ohwell.
Yeah anyway, I'm pretty sure he is a man...............'The Man Who Fell To Earth' bahahahahahaha oololololol

haha your sence of humour is quite wierd XD Toung
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:21 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Isolar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

Hahaha... what makes you think that?
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Isolar wrote:
MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Isolar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

Because you're laughing at your own "man" jokes hihi Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:12 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Isolar wrote:
MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Isolar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

Because you're laughing at your own "man" jokes hihi Wink Wink

My own man jokes? HAHAHAHA! xD you mean the man who fell to earth one?
wtf? =P
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:48 pm

The man that fell to Earth. Just lol. We know he's a man from most of the pictures of him Smile
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Laur_Roar wrote:
The man that fell to Earth. Just lol. We know he's a man from most of the pictures of him Smile

Indeed, though i am a bit confused when he has that man dress on....
No its not the long hair, when he has normal clothes on with his long hait he looks like a man. So, i think its the dress... =3

Anyway wtf am i even talking about now?
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm

haha david bowie maybe? ;p
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:54 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
haha david bowie maybe? ;p

Yeahyah! =D
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:52 pm

I have just learnt some Gaga choreographies, really funny! Smile
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:59 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:

LOL like poking in the face?

Thats the worst joke in the world.... clown
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 am

Isolar wrote:
MissNewKillerStar wrote:

ehm...? :p
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:55 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Isolar wrote:
MissNewKillerStar wrote:

ehm...? :p

HAHA dont worry...
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:20 am

I love how much discussion can spawn from Gaga on a Bowie forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa.   Lady GaGa. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Non David Bowie :: Other Singers-
Jump to: