David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?

Go down 
+5
Eleanor
Ladymoondust
Bluenose12
MissNewKillerStar
Laur_Roar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? Empty
PostSubject: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:18 am

Even if I was ten years older.... Or if I'd just seen him once :3
This is what makes me want him to tour again!
He's one of the only people I really, really would love to see.......... Plus, I'm bored of people telling me when I'm wearing shirts or clothes with the singers and bands I like, and saying "I saw them live" and "Do you like them?"

I think I was born into the wrong decade.

Last edited by Laur_Roar on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Well, you're not the only one who feels like that... Wink
Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

It's such a horrible feeling, I'm sure seeing him live would've been the best thing ever! Why thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluenose12
Absolute Beginner
Bluenose12

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Well,I'm ancient and wish I was 17 again...to answer your question,I've seen Bowie live 5 times,so in that I AM very fortunate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Bluenose12 wrote:
Well,I'm ancient and wish I was 17 again...to answer your question,I've seen Bowie live 5 times,so in that I AM very fortunate. Very Happy

I'd be pleased to see him once! You are fortunate!

I'm jealous.
To say the least Sad
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:04 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

yes really! i'm 18 and i feel the same... welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 pm

I knew loads of people would feel the same! I envy people born earlier than me for solely for this reason :L

Welcome to the forum all :]
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Tonight I dreamed that I saw him... again :p It feels so horrible to wake up and realize it was just a dream... Sad
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Tonight I dreamed that I saw him... again :p It feels so horrible to wake up and realize it was just a dream... Sad

Awww! Shocked
That's happened to me a few times... Horrid!....

But it's still nice to have him in my dreams, I love dreaming :]
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Hihi yes Smile I dreamed that he was hiding in my grandparent's bathroom Toung
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 pm

I had a dream that he was in my room.
.....On my bed.

......Coloring.

Yes, I had a dream about coloring with David Bowie on my bed.
-sigh-
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Eleanor wrote:
.....On my bed.

......Coloring.

-sigh-

Is that what they call it these days? Laughing

It's always interesting as sometimes I have dreams with him in and I don't even realise it's him until I wake up. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 am

I know exactly how you feel Sad
I'm 15 and I would give just about anything to see Bowie live, especially live in the Ziggy Stardust era :'(
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:04 pm

LadyStardust wrote:
I'm 15 and I would give just about anything to see Bowie live, especially live in the Ziggy Stardust era :'(

I'm afraid we really should have been born earlier to see him in the 70's... I'm just so annoyed that my parents didn't force me to go on the reality tour when I was 9 Toung But I agree! A ziggy show would have been a little bit different Wink
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

I'm afraid we really should have been born earlier to see him in the 70's... I'm just so annoyed that my parents didn't force me to go on the reality tour when I was 9 Toung But I agree! A ziggy show would have been a little bit different Wink

I've always felt I was born in the wrong era Sad
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 am

Laur_Roar wrote:
MissNewKillerStar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

Everyone always tells me that :'(
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:43 am

LadyStardust wrote:
Laur_Roar wrote:
MissNewKillerStar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

Everyone always tells me that :'(

It's not a bad thing, the fashion and music was better then anyway :')
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:29 pm

hihi I had an audition for a rockband some days ago but the whole audition ended up talking about that the music was much better in the 70's :p
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:39 pm

BUT IT'S SO TRUE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoDestinyLive4Now
Absolute Beginner
NoDestinyLive4Now

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Eleanor wrote:
.....On my bed.

......Coloring.

-sigh-

That is a fantastic dream Eleanor. I wonder what David would color...
Hmm, interesting. pirat
Back to top Go down
eti
Absolute Beginner
eti

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 am

I would love to see him in a small venue. I could have seen him in a large venue, but I tend to hate those shows. Wouldn't want to tarnish the idol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Personally I'd love to see any show of him! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?   I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm 17 and wiiiish I was born earlier so I could've seen Bowie live. Anyone seen him?
Page 1 of 1