David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Bowie pictures.

Go down 
+16
LadyGrinningSoul
macarawni
Tesla
sanna_o75
Lodger
MoonageDaydream
LadyStardust
Ladymoondust
Laur_Roar
ThinWhiteDuchess
TotalBlamBlam
MissNewKillerStar
Isolar
Eleanor
MissPacman
Michaela
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm

LadyGrinningSoul, I love your taste in Bowie.

:-p
Back to top Go down
LadyGrinningSoul
Thin White Duke
LadyGrinningSoul

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Ahah thanks ^^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The problem is i have to much pics in my computer. It's hard to choose.
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm

I have never started collecting db pics because I just know I'll never be able to quit that habit... so it is better to leave it be.

By the way, the first pic here is kind of relevant to the "guess the song" thing I just posted ;-)

And, if you can manage to find out during which song the infamous simulated fallation stunt was performed, I'll be a very happy puppy indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyGrinningSoul
Thin White Duke
LadyGrinningSoul

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 pm

"Jun-17th 1972

Concert: Town Hall, Oxford.

This is the concert at which Bowie first performs his mock fellatio on Mick Ronson's guitar during "Suffragette City" (Some confusion also places the event at the Dunstable concert four days later). This is photographed by Mick Rock and quickly published in Melody Maker. Rock considers this photo to be a defining moment in rock n roll history with Bowie captured as a potent symbol of rock n roll androgyny. " Source : http://www.5years.com/shape2.htm

Google is my friend.
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Fantastic! I have managed to discover that it was the 17th June 1972 show (and that it was by Mick Rock of course), but I have been unable to determine which song. Thank you so much. I plan to copy it if I ever get my band off its feet.

cheers
Back to top Go down
LadyGrinningSoul
Thin White Duke
LadyGrinningSoul

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm

You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vicky T
Absolute Beginner

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 am

David Bowie was on a whole 'nother level of hotness during his Thin White Duke days
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 am

Can't argue with that, Vicky T. He was marvelous as the Thin White Duke!
Back to top Go down
danibowie
Absolute Beginner
danibowie

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 pm

thank you everybody for the pictures. they are wonderful...David is handsome.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyGrinningSoul
Thin White Duke
LadyGrinningSoul

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Some Julian Priest pics... Smile

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie pictures.   David Bowie pictures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Bowie pictures.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6