David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 year old Bowie fan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilbowie
Absolute Beginner

4 year old Bowie fan Empty
PostSubject: 4 year old Bowie fan   4 year old Bowie fan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Attached is a link to a You Tube video showing literally the greatest day of my life - my 4 year old singing "Modern Love" karaole style at an amusement park. You can also search You Tube using the terms 'modern love karaoke' and it should be the first video on the list.

He was into Motown, so I showed him the Bowie-Jagger video for Dancing in the Street, and he just went from there until now I've given him each of my Bowie CD's ("don't worry dad, I'll still share them with you"). His most favorite songs (At least right now) are Jean Genie, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, Loving the Alien, and I'm Afraid of Americans. Its nice to see the youngest generation getting into Bowie!

Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

4 year old Bowie fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 year old Bowie fan   4 year old Bowie fan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 am

Laughing

Good stuff! Welcome to the forum, both of you! Smile
Back to top Go down

4 year old Bowie fan
Page 1 of 1