David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Europes top David Bowie tribute band

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
halloweenjack
Absolute Beginner

Europes top David Bowie tribute band Empty
PostSubject: Europes top David Bowie tribute band   Europes top David Bowie tribute band I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:54 am

Hi y'all

I'm HJ lead vocals in the UKs most exciting Tribute to David Bowie. Very Happy

We play the best songs form the Ziggy Stardust and Thin White Duke years bounce

Only just found you on the www its good to be here I'm a member of Planet Bowie try and join if you can its an invite only forum run by my friend Kookie just apply and I'm sure you'll get in.

If anyone would like to come and see us play check out our website for dates we have quite a few coming up all over the UK in the last quarter and now have a European agent and will be starting off in Sweden next year Copenhagen I think then down to Germany later on in the year. cheers

www.absolutebowie.net

Speak soon Changelings

Last edited by halloweenjack on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutebowie.net
Rebii
Absolute Beginner
Rebii

PostSubject: Re: Europes top David Bowie tribute band   Europes top David Bowie tribute band I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:44 am

I've seen videos of you guys perform, you're very good!

Unfortunately I live in Australia so seeing you isn't an option Sad
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: Europes top David Bowie tribute band   Europes top David Bowie tribute band I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:50 pm

wow you should post the covers Smile
Back to top Go down
Michaela
Admin
Michaela

PostSubject: Re: Europes top David Bowie tribute band   Europes top David Bowie tribute band I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:41 am

Reading this again has made me think.
I think I'm going to create a topic in which you can post your David Bowie tribute bands. I'm sure people would like to know about them!
I'll do some organising around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://davidbowieforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europes top David Bowie tribute band   Europes top David Bowie tribute band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Europes top David Bowie tribute band
Page 1 of 1