David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics.

Go down 
+6
Isolar
Ladymoondust
patbowie
Eleanor
MissNewKillerStar
Michaela
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mahatma1602
Absolute Beginner

Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics.   Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 am

just hi all!
There are so a lot of Bowie's albums&singles, then I've discovered only a part of its multitude... I not hurry with this, I leave it for later, and I glad I have ahead many pleasure of discovering of oeuvre of Mr. Bowie. but I hope I die not earlier I've listen all of its. It would be sad )))
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics.   Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:36 am

Hi Mahatma1602!

Yes, Bowie has put out a LOT of material during the years. You have much to look forward to Smile

What are your favorite album(s)/song(s)

Best wishes,
Angelman
Back to top Go down
mahatma1602
Absolute Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics.   Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:28 am

'Cose I dont speak English, I prefer a musice, and because of it, I'd call my favorite alb. The Hours, but my favorite songs are mixed from different albums, since 60' till XXI c.
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics.   Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:39 am

Fair enough Smile I'm currently in a Ziggy Stardust/Alladin Sane phase, but it varries a lot.

Where are you from, Mahatma1602? Tell us a little about yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
mahatma1602
Absolute Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics.   Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 am

well, I'm from Ukraine, Zaporizhzhya (I wrote it in my info)
I've knew about Bowie long time (cinema, MTV), but started listen him only 5 years ago. And I glad with it. Actually, I'm 40 years old meloman, so musice (quality of it, melodique of it) is rather important for me. From rock to jazz, then acid-jazz, classic musice, then I found what I search in Bowie - talant, purity, singularity Smile), variety of styles, depth of creative design, romance...
You know how it is - noone around to talk about you like, to discuss it... Steppe, prairie! )))
I have the qwestion - who play piano-solo in "Alladin Sane" song??? In "Lady grinning soul"? Not David Bowie? )))

best wishes
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics.   Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 am

Yeah, Bowie got it all - he's a very versatile artist! Smile

The piano part on Alladin Sane is probably Mike Garson. Mick Ronson also played some piano on the album, but likely not the solos and such. Bowie didn't play the piano between Ziggy Stardust and Young Americans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics.   Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about Bowie's songs and lyrics.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2