David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bowie changed my life

Go down 
+7
david bowie freak
Laur_Roar
Ladymoondust
Eleanor
Rebii
Michaela
THERebel_Rebel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
THERebel_Rebel
Absolute Beginner

Bowie changed my life Empty
PostSubject: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm 20 years old and David Bowie changed my life when I first really LISTENED to his music two weeks ago. Since then, A Reality Tour has been the soundtrack to my days. It's amazing how deep the songs really get.
Back to top Go down
Michaela
Admin
Michaela

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:46 am

Welcome to the forum. Smile
A Reality Tour is great. He sings the songs with feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://davidbowieforum.forumotion.com
Rebii
Absolute Beginner
Rebii

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:52 am

Normally I'd tell someone that something can't possibly change your life in two weeks...

But that's pretty much what happened to me. Bowie can do that to a person.

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 am

Ahh, I remember first discovering Life on Mars.
It had 150 something plays in two weeks.
Welcome to the forum! (:
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi and welcome! i can really say that David changed my life too Smile and very very much!
i loved him since i was a child, but listening to him everyday... thinking to him for everything you have to decide... it seems strange i know Toung day after day his music start to be really part of you, and give you the power for be different... makes you realize a lot of things Smile
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:37 pm

wow you're 20 and you only just listened to him, he's already changed your life? show's how amazing he is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Rebii wrote:
Normally I'd tell someone that something can't possibly change your life in two weeks...

Welcome Smile

i agree with almost every comment on this so far :')
Back to top Go down
david bowie freak
Absolute Beginner
david bowie freak

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 pm

hey i'm 15 but i must say that david bowie sortof speaks to me Singer Guitar Lightning Drum Singer
Back to top Go down
david bowie freak
Absolute Beginner
david bowie freak

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Rebii wrote:

Welcome Smile

I so agree
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 am

It amazes me how young some of Bowie’s fans are! I mean, his music is awesome of course, but he hasn’t made music that target kids since Ziggy! You must be very mature kids indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
playlife
Absolute Beginner
playlife

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Fair play to the teens getting involved. It took me until I was 21 until I REALLY appreciated Bowie.

I still think longevity is one of the best signs of good music/artists. No one forgets a legend and the fact that albums like Ziggy have aged very well just shows how relevant they are to future generations.

Artists like Lady Gaga and co may top the charts now but they will be wiped off the music map in a few year's time, DB is already chiselled in stone and as such will always be a source of inspiration....I guess that makes him immortal.
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Word...

And Lady Gaga is a 21st century wannabe version of Ziggy, by the way. I kind of want to like her for that, but I just can't ;-p
Back to top Go down
NoDestinyLive4Now
Absolute Beginner
NoDestinyLive4Now

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Angelman wrote:
Word...

And Lady Gaga is a 21st century wannabe version of Ziggy, by the way. I kind of want to like her for that, but I just can't ;-p

Amen to that Angelman!

I can't latch on to that either. There is no comparison.
Back to top Go down
ThouShaltNotBeNamed
Absolute Beginner
ThouShaltNotBeNamed

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Yeah, he changed my life as well! >.< It's sad that kids nowadays don't listen, or even know who he is! I'm the person who's trying to turn everyone over to the Bowie Side... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowie changed my life   Bowie changed my life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowie changed my life
Page 1 of 1