David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Labyrinth.

Go down 
+12
VickyCheng
MoonageDaydream
Isolar
Tesla
MajorTom
LadyStardust
Ladymoondust
MissNewKillerStar
Eleanor
Bluenose12
Michaela
Laur_Roar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LadyGrinningSoul
Thin White Duke
LadyGrinningSoul

The Labyrinth. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 am

I know, i'm lucky. But maybe is he spying on you too, he is the Goblin King he can see you in his magic crystal balls xD
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 am

True that... He might be lurking under the bed or something. But then again, he seems to only be interested in adolecent girls so I should be relatively safe Wink

Last edited by Angelman on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SalaciaStardust
Major Tom
SalaciaStardust

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 am

YAY ADOLESCENT GIRL. (I think.)

When I was first watching Labyrinth via my electronic dictionary I was at school and it was lunch break I believe. At the time what was going on in my head was something like, oh look, girl in a white dress, baby, moving on, oh baby's gone, cool puppets, what is that owl doi- BOWIE!!!!!

When he appeared I just lost all coherent thought and control of myself and just had to start cracking up. (I do that a lot.) I was just so happy and he was so sexy.

The rest of the movie I spent going "oh, go away Hoggle, go away you crazy dog thing that sounds like you're high, I WANT THE GOBLIN KING." Toung

And his tights defy description. I've actually been to the official Areaology homepage. It was quite interesting. Wink
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 am

Hahahahaha, oh you girls... Crazy the lot of you, I tell you! But yes, db is gorgeous as the Goblin King (and I think the music is quite strong as well).
Back to top Go down
LadyGrinningSoul
Thin White Duke
LadyGrinningSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 am

SalaciaStar wrote:

And his tights defy description. I've actually been to the official Areaology homepage. It was quite interesting. Wink

Ahaha me too. I agree... Toung
Back to top Go down
SalaciaStardust
Major Tom
SalaciaStardust

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 am

I've never watched a film while wanting to see/rooting for the bad guy so vicariously Toung
I don't think Jareth is a bad guy though... He's just... misunderstood I think. I'm sure he's one of those mysterious sexy guys with a sad story to tell. But then we'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Labyrinth.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Non David Bowie :: TV and Film-
Jump to: