David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home sweet home.

Go down 
+11
LadyStardust
Ladymoondust
MissNewKillerStar
Rebii
Isolar
Michaela
TotalBlamBlam
Laur_Roar
ThinWhiteDuchess
Eleanor
MissPacman
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MissPacman
Cracked Actor
MissPacman

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:31 pm

I saw that we've got people here from several countries so tell us here where are you from pirat

I'll begin !

I live in France , In a "medium city" called Perpignan (because of the man who created the city called : Père Pinye )
It's very well situated , we've got everything , Mountain , land and sea ! Cool An it's always sunny!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

santa The last time we had snow it was in 1983 Sleep

And tomorow IGGY IS COMMING bounce affraid
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Oh SWEET! Are you seeing him?

I live in Phoenix, Arizona.
I hate it with a passion and I hope to one day move to Eugene, Oregon.
When you google Phoenix images, it will NEVER show what it REALLY looks like.
They only show you downtown and the deserts.

Well THIS is what it REALLY looks like.

Spoiler:

And no, I didn't look up the ugliest place I could find, it really does look like this everywhere you go.
This is down the street from where I live.
And if you're ever planning on moving here, and you're looking for a nice neighborhood, it'll never happen. Phoenix is a bad neighborhood all together. xD

Anyway, I'm very jealous of you, MissPacman.
Back to top Go down
MissPacman
Cracked Actor
MissPacman

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Eleanor wrote:
Oh SWEET! Are you seeing him?

I live in Phoenix, Arizona.
I hate it with a passion and I hope to one day move to Eugene, Oregon.
When you google Phoenix images, it will NEVER show what it REALLY looks like.
They only show you downtown and the deserts.

Well THIS is what it REALLY looks like.

Spoiler:

And no, I didn't look up the ugliest place I could find, it really does look like this everywhere you go.
This is down the street from where I live.
And if you're ever planning on moving here, and you're looking for a nice neighborhood, it'll never happen. Phoenix is a bad neighborhood all together. xD

Anyway, I'm very jealous of you, MissPacman.

Yeah I just found my ticket pirat

I don't find it ugly , But I'va always dreamed to go to USA , In France I've never seen streets like that one ! See another style life , differents landscapes.

Jealous for Iggy or France?
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Both!
And I've always dreamed of going to Europe. I love how it looks.
I think most of America is ugly.
The streets, I mean.
Lol
Back to top Go down
MissPacman
Cracked Actor
MissPacman

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Wow I find it really funny how all europeans would love to go to USA and all americans are dreaming about Europe clown

I really love how some city of Europe looks , but some cities are Ugly really ! Even Paris , in Paris a lot of streets are really ugly .. But there's very beutifull places too ( Tour eiffel , Champ elyses) And there's a lot of tourists !
But american's trying to speak french are very cute ! drunken
Back to top Go down
ThinWhiteDuchess
Cracked Actor
ThinWhiteDuchess

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:46 am

Well I live in the island of Tasmania that sits right under Australia

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That is the biggest city in the state haha

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and a whole lot of wilderness haha
and remember Taz off looney tunes? well, he's based on these guys (:

Spoiler:

Tasmania is realllllllyyy slow and small and i'm bored to tears with it, but hey it's a pretty good place to grow up.
Back to top Go down
MissPacman
Cracked Actor
MissPacman

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:02 am

Whaou it's really beautifull Toung I love it
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Awww, everyone lives in lovely places! I'd love to visit all of them!

However, I actually live in a small town in Britain Sad

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Gosh! I've just looked properly at some of the photo's!! Some of them are die-for beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MissPacman
Cracked Actor
MissPacman

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Laur_Roar wrote:
Awww, everyone lives in lovely places! I'd love to visit all of them!

However, I actually live in a small town in Britain Sad

Spoiler:

My dream is to visit Britain in Van ! rendeer drunken
Back to top Go down
TotalBlamBlam
Cracked Actor
TotalBlamBlam

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 am

Spoiler:

The view from my side of the river.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Indyblue17
Michaela
Admin
Michaela

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:32 am

They are all very nice photos. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://davidbowieforum.forumotion.com
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 am

I live in Australia NSW, in Lambs Valley.. on a farm.. on a hill...tis a beautiful view!! Unfortunately I dont have any pics on my laptop to post.. i will have to borrow some from mum.. =] I have a horse and alpacas, and a sheep.. a crap load of dogs and wilds animals, chickens and a duck => LOL oh and cats and a hand raised bird =] And the best of all..a huge dam to wonder around and go 'boating' on! ^_^

But now it looks kinda brown and gross cuz this is the season where everything dies off.. =\
NOT to worry! Everything will be back soon! ^_^
And wow! Everyone lives in amazing places!
Back to top Go down
Rebii
Absolute Beginner
Rebii

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:39 am

I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. You can see where that is on the map ThinWhiteDuchess posted. Smile

I like it here, it was voted #2 Most Liveable City In The World a little while ago. The people are really nice, and there are definitely some nice views around. The city itself is very pretty at night. I don't actually live in the city, I live in a town about 45 minutes out of it, so I go there a couple of times a month or so.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Rebii wrote:
I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. You can see where that is on the map ThinWhiteDuchess posted. Smile

I like it here, it was voted #2 Most Liveable City In The World a little while ago. The people are really nice, and there are definitely some nice views around. The city itself is very pretty at night. I don't actually live in the city, I live in a town about 45 minutes out of it, so I go there a couple of times a month or so.

Spoiler:

I went there last year! It is beautiful! I stayed in a hotel called 'The Crown' or something... and it was a beautiful view. I also went to the food court and passed some giant dragon...my sister was scared out of her wits.. HAHA
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:39 pm

I live in Sweden, in a city called Helsingborg... It's quite beautiful here, but very boring... It's a quite dead country :/
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 am

I live in Italy, in a small town called todi, is nice here, we live in a country with a lot of medieval towns.

[img]Home sweet home. Todi10[/img]

Last edited by Ladymoondust on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Ladymoondust wrote:
I live in Italy, in a small town called tod, is nice here, we live in a country with a lot of medieval towns.

[img]Home sweet home. Todi10[/img]

And I'll go there in 5 daaays Very Happy

I forgot to poat a pic of the city where I live in my last post...
Home sweet home. Helsin10
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:52 am

yeeees! Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:32 am

I'm envy all of you who live in all these big international cities!!
I'll definately move out of Sweden soon!
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:24 am

I live in a little village in Yorkshire, England Laughing
It looks a bit mucky and run-down from this photo, but it's actually a bit nicer than that!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 am

LadyStardust wrote:
It looks a bit mucky and run-down from this photo, but it's actually a bit nicer than that!

Spoiler:

It looks so cute and grungy in that picture, I love it. ;D
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Eleanor wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

Spoiler:

It looks so cute and grungy in that picture, I love it. ;D

Aww, thank you!! Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vicky T
Absolute Beginner

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm

I live in LA. Everytime I walk or drive through here at night I think of the song "Cracked Actor." It captures the seedy side of this city so well. Very Happy But I love it here.
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 am

I live in Norway, mostly in the city of Bergen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergen). It's a nice place with a good music (rock) scene for its size. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home sweet home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Non David Bowie :: Other-
Jump to: