David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The person below me.

Go down 
+13
Vicky T
LadyGrinningSoul
Tesla
MoonageDaydream
LadyStardust
Laur_Roar
MissPacman
TotalBlamBlam
MissNewKillerStar
ThinWhiteDuchess
Isolar
Eleanor
Michaela
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

The person below me. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Hell yeah!!

The person below meh shaves their arms.... xD hehe
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Yeah, I be silky smooth.

The person below me is very, very tired.
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Yesh

The person below meh got in a fight with someone today...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:24 am

Nope (not yet anyway!)

The person below me loves the smell of toast Smile
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:11 am

False, I intensely dislike it....

The person below meh hates Mick Jagger...
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:17 am

False, I love Mick Jagger!
Unless you mean because he slept with Bowie. Then totally.
Lol.

The person below me is deathly afraid of bugs.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Ugh, yes Shocked

The person below me gets surprised when one of their friends knows a Bowie song before you make them listen to it!
(Happened to me today - it was GREAT Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:05 pm

True!!!
This mexican gangster-looking chick sat next to me and heard my headphones (They're really loud) and started singing along. I was like. WOAH. Lol

The person below me writes Bowie lyrics on their body or other surfaces.
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Haha Yes!

The person below meh draws art on desks, (well, I'm still at school..)
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:09 am

Yes! Smile

The person below me has worn the Aladdin Sane makeup to school
(I so would do this - but we're only allowed "discreet makeup" D:)
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:28 pm

False, but I'd love to!
Reading Cherie's book, I see. Very Happy

The person below me takes at least 30 minutes in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Try an hour...

The person below meh is not a virgin... xD
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm

False, I'm afraid of sex. D:

The person below me is almost always listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 am

Afraid of sex!!!? I betcha not with Bowie you aren't xD haha

Totally! Musicc is liife!

The person below meh absolutely hates clowns, and has a phobia of them...

*Screams, as her mum bought her a ticket to a concert thats like a play with clowns at the carnival. screams again*
Back to top Go down
Michaela
Admin
Michaela

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 am

False. Smile

The person below me is excited when I say, "I'm now putting up new ranks". Wink
Back to top Go down
https://davidbowieforum.forumotion.com
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 am

Thats awesome!! =D *high fives Michaela*

The person below meh, has cried watching a movie before.. =3
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:29 am

I don't really cry when movies are sad. I cried at Alien when I was really little because it was scary. D:

The person below me needs a calculator to do any math.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:35 am

Pretty much yeah Toung
And no, the book still hasn't arrived! D: But I do know she used to dress up as Bowie for school Smile Brilliant beyond words haha Very Happy

The person below me hates camping
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Eleanor wrote:
I don't really cry when movies are sad. I cried at Alien when I was really little because it was scary. D:

The person below me needs a calculator to do any math.

LOL xD I cry in sad movies, its horrible..... i try to stop but just can't, and then i break out laughing because i cant stop crying... Alien is a great movie! Though it is pretty scary...
I used to watch violent movies since i was, well whenever i can remember.... mwahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm friggin shit at maths, i cant do it, whenever i have maths i end up getting the shits.... Shocked

And shit yes! I hate camping! Grrrr... I always refuse to go...

The person below meh, has a school where the years twelves play funny tricks on everyone because of their last few days at school..

lol someone made it look like someone died in the middle of the school, they put a chalk line in the shape of a body with caution ribbons around it, and everyone was just standing there looking down at it....slightly concerned. They put honey on the stairs and fake blood everywhere, they throw waterbombs, and come around to classrooms with scary masks on and scare people to death by screaming at them, haha my maths teacher just stood there saying, "that was not, scary.." haha xD i laughed my arse off..
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:04 am

Yes they always do funny shit on the last day!

The person below me cannot move Neutral
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:11 am

Yes, I can move, but I'm trembling a bit from the walk I just did today...*wipes sweat off forehead*

You, can't move? Why?

The person below meh is really tired, and stays up til' 1 o clock in the mornin...every night.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:49 am

I can move now, just not very well Toung I'm so stiff from hiking/camping all weekend Neutral

Pretty much, yes Toung

The person below me has their left hand touching their face and/or their legs crossed Wink
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 am

FFFFFFFFFUUUU-

True.

The person below me is very thirsty.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:57 am

I am now! Toung haha

The person below me is going to a gig later this year Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The person below me.   The person below me. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The person below me.
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Non David Bowie :: Forum Games-
Jump to: