David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What can you hear right now?

Go down 
+10
LadyStardust
Laur_Roar
MissPacman
TotalBlamBlam
Eleanor
Ladymoondust
MissNewKillerStar
ThinWhiteDuchess
Isolar
Michaela
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

What can you hear right now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:28 am

now i can hear a stupid rooster singing... at 12,26... but shouldn't they sing at dawn?
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 am

Ladymoondust wrote:
now i can hear a stupid rooster singing... at 12,26... but shouldn't they sing at dawn?

I thought you heard yourself laughing? Toung haha
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 am

Where I live, I have VERY thin walls, and I can hear my neighbors doing...everything. If you know what I mean.
So that's what I hear.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Eleanor wrote:
Where I live, I have VERY thin walls, and I can hear my neighbors doing...everything. If you know what I mean.
So that's what I hear.
Lol.

Hahahaha! xD

I can hear my dogs barking at my horse standing just outside my window! =P
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:44 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Ladymoondust wrote:

I thought you heard yourself laughing? Toung haha

ahah naaaw Smile
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:45 am

Isolar wrote:
Eleanor wrote:
So that's what I hear.
Lol.

Hahahaha! xD

i have an horse too Smile
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Ladymoondust wrote:
Isolar wrote:
Eleanor wrote:
So that's what I hear.
Lol.

Hahahaha! xD

i have an horse too Smile

Kewl! =3

I can hear my stepdad screaming because my step brother and sister aren't cleaning up! xD haha
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:02 pm

oh and i can also hear wind gushing past the house aswell, its starting to rain... =\ little fairy drops!
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Glass spider DVD Smile
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 am

Good news week on tv...

And the darn bloody wind that hasn't stopped for days now! its blowing over my chicken house! o_0 bounce
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:28 am

...say hey that's reeeeeally something... Wink
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 am

the acoustic version of heroes Wink
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 am

sex and the church.... i have to say, im disappointed... the title is pretty funny..but...i dont like the song... =\
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 pm

heeelp! My mother singing summer songs! :S
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
heeelp! My mother singing summer songs! :S

My mom's singing oldies. xD
I don't like to go out with her much...
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 am

The stupid dryer.... and step brother being friggin retarded...............and step dad.. aka. gargmel....((i friggin hate him, he treats me like shit)) and a stupid computer game....
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:16 am

Grooveshark playing Ashes To Ashes Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:33 am

Treasure Planet on the TV! ^_^ I wanna watch it! Stupid lobster is gonna get its ass kicked! woot!

MMM I LOVE MORPH! =3
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:23 am

My next door neighbour talking.... he's so annoying...
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Welsh music that I'm listening to Smile

......Cau dy lygaid dal fi’n dyn a gwennu. :'(
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:41 pm

My self singing along to the spotyfy playlist... I'm glad I'm the only one who has to hear this! Toung
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:10 am

My brother talking Shocked
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 am

errrrr....... *drools..*
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 am

Lots of birds cheeping
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:44 pm

A swedish singer on TV singing completely out of tune :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can you hear right now?   What can you hear right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can you hear right now?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next