David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jump they say... into the forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoDestinyLive4Now
Absolute Beginner
NoDestinyLive4Now

Jump they say... into the forum!  Empty
PostSubject: Jump they say... into the forum!    Jump they say... into the forum!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Hello!
I have much to learn from all of the amazing Bowie fans on this site. Very Happy I promise I am a quick study study
I have been intrigued and captivated by David Bowie ever since I was 4 years old. I credit DB in part for the reason why I am the way I am-- different, creative, and an outsider who can sometimes mingle on the inside (depending on how long I can maintain the energy to pass myself off as one of them, lol).
I search for walls to break down and barriers to jump. I search for excitement and a way out of this box, and David inspires me to do so.

Some people in my personal life ACTUALLY BELIEVE that because David Bowie is my number 1 artist, that I must be just as "insane" as he is. Wow, what an amazing compliment~!!!~ sunny cheers

CHEERS!

Toung

Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: Jump they say... into the forum!    Jump they say... into the forum!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:55 am

Welcome to the forum, NoDestinyLive4Now Smile

Tell us a little about yourself Smile We're a varried bunch here, with people from all over the world, of all ages, and various persuasions. You'll fit right in here Wink

If there is anything you are curious about db, please do ask (use the forum for all it is worth), and chances are someone will be able to give you an interesting answer - perhaps even a correct one! Toung
Back to top Go down
NoDestinyLive4Now
Absolute Beginner
NoDestinyLive4Now

PostSubject: Fantastic   Jump they say... into the forum!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Angelman wrote:
Welcome to the forum, NoDestinyLive4Now Smile

Tell us a little about yourself Smile We're a varried bunch here, with people from all over the world, of all ages, and various persuasions. You'll fit right in here Wink

If there is anything you are curious about db, please do ask (use the forum for all it is worth), and chances are someone will be able to give you an interesting answer - perhaps even a correct one! Toung

Why thank you Angelman. Very Happy
"I'm Deranged" is one of my favourite David Bowie songs! In fact, I'm listening to it right now cheers
I don't know if I have much to say about myself. Perhaps I am a little shy at times.
One of my greatest fears is that I will never get to see David live. With no word from him in awhile, I'm nervous. I read something about a book called Objects? Know much about this Angelman?

Singer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump they say... into the forum!    Jump they say... into the forum!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump they say... into the forum!
Page 1 of 1