David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I'm here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keirah
Absolute Beginner
Keirah

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 am

Hello everyone, sorry for my bad English affraid , I'm Italian, I am 27 years old, I am a seamstress and my hobbies are reading and the cinema, I am a Bowie fan since the age of 4 years, a legacy of my mother Laughing
I think there is no better singer of David, but also listening to New Wave, 80's rock.
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi Keirah, and welcome Smile

Your mum sounds like a fantastic parent, having turned you on to db at age 4 Very Happy

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and please do contribute Smile
Back to top Go down
SalaciaStardust
Major Tom
SalaciaStardust

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Hallo! Very Happy I'm Salacia from Korea and I'm closer to... maybe half your age xP (15 going on 16) but welcome! I love how this site gets different people of different ages from all over the world and makes them closer through David Bowie Smile I guess that's the magic of Bowie, isn't it? Toung

Anyways, welcome to the site and I hope you'll have a wonderful time here with all of us Bowie maniacs Wink
Back to top Go down
SalaciaStardust
Major Tom
SalaciaStardust

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:35 pm

I should also add I love the picture you made your avatar. I came across it one day surfing the Internet and it is the cutest art of Ziggy Stardust I have ever seen Very Happy there are hearts erupting from my eyes right now <3
Back to top Go down
danibowie
Absolute Beginner
danibowie

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi Keirah, nice to meet you. I am Daniela. I am italian too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: