David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miley Cyrus.

Go down 
+3
Eleanor
LadyStardust
MissNewKillerStar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 am

I posted this topic because I have a little sister which looves Miley and hannah montana so I hear her music everyday even if I don't always want to... But after listening a lot to her through the wall between our rooms I have to say she has a quite cool voice even if she can't really hit the high notes live. But I like that she isnt too perfect, and I just love her hair! :p
What do you think abour her? hate her as everyone over 12? I don't really know... before I really hated her but now I don't really like her but I can see some good things Wink

Anyway, the actual reason why I posted this was because I have noticed that she is very influenced by Bowie, as you could read on Bnet she one performed in a Bowie shirt... and he horse is callled blue jeans, and doesn't the whola hanna montana alter ego thing feel a little bit ziggy? :p
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:40 am

I used to love her. Shocked
But I don't really like her anymore :/

I didn't know she was a Bowie fan though Toung But yeah, I don't have any respect for her anymore... I think she was stupid to take those photos of herself in her underwear, it doesn't take a genius to work out that they would end up online Toung
And when I heard her Joan Jett medley, that was it. Shocked It was absolutely terrible. She just doesn't have the voice to pull something like that off. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 pm

I don't hate her, I just don't like her.
I don't like how popular she is.
Her voice isn't very good, and she's obnoxious.
I can't stand obnoxious people.
D:
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 pm

I have to say I think she's quite cool who dared to grow up! People complain about her new style, but I sooo love that style more than the old disney style :p disney stars are always horrible :p But I agree, she can't really sing live :/
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:32 am

FUCK Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:38 am

Isolar wrote:
FUCK Miley Cyrus

Haha I was quite sure you would say so Wink
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Isolar wrote:
FUCK Miley Cyrus

Are you saying that you knew I would post on this board...
"FUCK Miley Cyrus" ???
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Isolar wrote:
MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Isolar wrote:
FUCK Miley Cyrus

Are you saying that you knew I would post on this board...
"FUCK Miley Cyrus" ???

well I don't know you very well, but as far as I know you hate all these Disney-people, don't you? Wink :p
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 pm

xD Ha.....Ha.....HAA
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:34 am

Isolar wrote:
xD Ha.....Ha.....HAA

Wink
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Isolar wrote:
xD Ha.....Ha.....HAA

Wink

pirat
Back to top Go down
VickyCheng
Absolute Beginner
VickyCheng

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:18 am

Personally, I admire her. She's about the same age as me and I think she's created a great career for herself even though there have been some 'mistakes' outed in public. She has got a strong voice, I went to see her live once and I have to say she was a lot better than I thought she would be. Although she can sometimes be off tune, it's usually due to her hyper dancing and not really her voice. I dunno. I respect her Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sinxcity.tumblr.com
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:19 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
I posted this topic because I have a little sister which looves Miley and hannah montana so I hear her music everyday even if I don't always want to... But after listening a lot to her through the wall between our rooms I have to say she has a quite cool voice even if she can't really hit the high notes live. But I like that she isnt too perfect, and I just love her hair! :p
What do you think abour her? hate her as everyone over 12? I don't really know... before I really hated her but now I don't really like her but I can see some good things Wink

Anyway, the actual reason why I posted this was because I have noticed that she is very influenced by Bowie, as you could read on Bnet she one performed in a Bowie shirt... and he horse is callled blue jeans, and doesn't the whola hanna montana alter ego thing feel a little bit ziggy? :p

I don't know her very much... but your littler sister is working to that! Toung now i know that she is 18 and she started to sing at... 15 ? something like that? and she sent me also a pic Smile
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:48 pm

well. i used to hate he aswll. just the concept of her. but when i've heard her i've liked her, then again i've become more into "pop" music the last couple of years so yes i like her.................

and now hearing that she likes Bowie, i think i'll give her more of a listen if i'm honest!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Non David Bowie :: Other Singers-
Jump to: