David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kai Altair <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

Kai Altair <3 Empty
PostSubject: Kai Altair <3   Kai Altair <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:59 am

Since launching her solo career last year, Kai Altair has already become one of New York City’s most sought after performers. Bursting onto the Brooklyn music scene with the release of her debut EP Star of The Sea, the one time opera student turned New York City stage-siren has electrified audiences with a packed performance schedule in 2010. Often seen belly-dancing barefoot on stage, Kai’s music is a timeless tale of primordial magic. Her heartfelt songs lead us happily into temptation, while exuding the strength of femininity. With her siren’s song and hypnotic videos already spanning the 7 seas, Kai’s ethereal, spellbinding voice and mystical lyrics are building a devoted international fan base. From Norway to Egypt, Oklahoma to the UK, Kai is weaving a spell that few can resist.

That's from her official webste Smile
Anyway, Kai Altair is an outstanding artist, you really can get lost in her music....
And since I'm part of her street team, I thought I should get letting more people know about her!

www.kaialtair.com

Or just search Kai Altair on youtube.... go listen to 'Here She Comes'......
Back to top Go down

Kai Altair <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Non David Bowie :: Other Singers-
Jump to: