David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

Hi everyone! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:45 am

Hi everyone!
My name's Amber, and I'm 15, but I like to go under the name of Lady Stardust Wink haha
See you all around! Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 am

Hello, Amber.
Welcome ;D
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 am

hi and welcome !
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 pm

welcome! Very Happy

actually it really seems like 80 % of us are under 18 :p I thought it was unique to be a young Bowie fan XD
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:14 am

It practically is unique! Toung At least we have a few people our own age to fangirl over him with.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:32 pm

LadyStardust wrote:
It practically is unique! Toung At least we have a few people our own age to fangirl over him with.... Very Happy

Hihi yes that's great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! :)   Hi everyone! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: