David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bowie Song Story.

Go down 
+2
Isolar
Michaela
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 am

News guy wept and told us like a leper mesiah, I've got seven days to live my life, why is it so exciting,I’m having so much fun, but the earth is really dying, Never mind, say something for them on the stairs, nothing is embarrassing because John, i'm only dancing, i'm telling lies and hanging by a thread .There was an old fashioned band that plays tunes out of tune, he took it all to far but boy could he play guitar. I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do, glass traps open and close on nite flights, the sky splitts open,then I ran across a monster who was sleeping by a tree with his tiny hands on his tummy. So beware the savage lure, though nothing will drive them away, My-my
Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street.
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 pm

News guy wept and told us like a leper mesiah, I've got seven days to live my life, why is it so exciting,I’m having so much fun, but the earth is really dying, Never mind, say something for them on the stairs, nothing is embarrassing because John, i'm only dancing, i'm telling lies and hanging by a thread .There was an old fashioned band that plays tunes out of tune, he took it all to far but boy could he play guitar. I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do, glass traps open and close on nite flights, the sky splitts open,then I ran across a monster who was sleeping by a tree with his tiny hands on his tummy. So beware the savage lure, though nothing will drive them away, My-my
Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings.
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:01 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:27 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor.
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:33 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an acto. Day after day
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an acto. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an acto. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:35 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an acto. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain, There's no sign of life
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an acto. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:24 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an acto. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed, i wanna fuck you all night long
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed,i wanna fuck you all night long His burning eye will see me through
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:28 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed, His burning eye will see me through

WOAHH!!! you made a mistake...

lets put another shrimp on tha barbayy.... yeah im an aussie anyways, i posted just before you
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 am

??
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 am

It's OKAY, its fixed...

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed,i wanna fuck you all night long His burning eye will see me through, and if the homework brings you down
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:53 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed,i wanna fuck you all night long His burning eye will see me through, and if the homework brings you down make it all worthwhile
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:46 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed,i wanna fuck you all night long His burning eye will see me through, and if the homework brings you down make it all worthwhile, but I wish I could swim like dolphins
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:11 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed,i wanna fuck you all night long His burning eye will see me through, and if the homework brings you down make it all worthwhile, but I wish I could swim like dolphins with musky odour
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed,i wanna fuck you all night long His burning eye will see me through, and if the homework brings you down make it all worthwhile, but I wish I could swim like dolphins with musky odours Through morning's thoughts and fantasies

Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 am

Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed,i wanna fuck you all night long His burning eye will see me through, and if the homework brings you down make it all worthwhile, but I wish I could swim like dolphins with musky odours Through morning's thoughts and fantasies. Won't you stay in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowie Song Story.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next