David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glass Spider Tour.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michaela
Admin
Michaela

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Name: Glass Spider Tour.

Dates: 30 May 1987 - 28 November 1987

Number of shows: 86

Supporting album: Never Let Me Down.
Back to top Go down
https://davidbowieforum.forumotion.com
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:01 pm

I loove that tour!
It's completely crazy!!
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:36 am

yes, this tour has got a lot of power, and set design... and david is just wonderful!
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 pm

And crazy! haha the first time I saw it I didnt know if I would laugh or cry :p I was just very confused Toung
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:27 am

is the first video concert in dvd i bought Smile it was so amazing! i have seen it everyday for a couple of week i guess!
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 am

Hahaha, in the beginning I though: Wait! The spider is giving birth to something! It's an egg! Coming down from the spider! It's flying! no wait... it was just david...
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:22 am

ahahah i read that the spiders makes david think to the maternity so is not so wrong!
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:26 am

eeh? haha I don't really understand why! Toung mummy comes back cause the waters are gone Wink
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 am

ahah i really don't know why!
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:43 am

I guess I never understand what's going on in his brain...
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 am

probably because he's a real artist Wink i read somewhere that he know that his fan try to interpretate his songs... he defined his lines " elliptical" and that's because noone can understand what he says! he said that is natural that there are lines wich cant be understood... and must be this way
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:12 am

I think the dancers are so cool! 2 men, 2 women and 1... hmm something in between. 1 hiphoper, 1 ballet dancer, 1 disco dancer, 1 poper/locker and 1... hmm something in between again... hahaha Toung They were all doing theit own things! :p
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:18 am

ahah yes! the first time i saw the video i stopped the image and i looked a long to them... for try to understand who is woman and who not!
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:13 pm

I still don't know haha! :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glass Spider Tour. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass Spider Tour.   Glass Spider Tour. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glass Spider Tour.
Page 1 of 1