David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Labyrinth.

Go down 
+12
VickyCheng
MoonageDaydream
Isolar
Tesla
MajorTom
LadyStardust
Ladymoondust
MissNewKillerStar
Eleanor
Bluenose12
Michaela
Laur_Roar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

The Labyrinth. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:07 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
Laur_Roar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

I've been wondering... who's idea was it to give him the tights to wear??
Because I owe them. Wink

ahahahaha, it was my idea :')

ahaha, in this case... mine too!

LMAO you guys :')
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Is it just me who thinks that it looks like a young Duncan watching the magic dance scen in the making-of-docementary-which-I-always-forget-the-name? :p
Back to top Go down
Tesla
Absolute Beginner
Tesla

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
The only movie which is better than The Labyrinth is Inside the labyrinth! Toung:P
I love to see how they created all these fantastic puppets Smile

Agree.
I love the movie too.
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:10 pm

what everyone else wrote....

=3
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Isolar wrote:
what everyone else wrote....

=3

hihi I guess we all think the same don't we? Wink
Back to top Go down
MoonageDaydream
Cracked Actor
MoonageDaydream

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Eleanor wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:
Gosh, I adore Labyrinth Very Happy Let's just say, if I was Sarah, I would've just stayed with Jareth at the end haha Wink
Plus he just oozes SEX APPEAL in this film..... the tights help a lot, I think Wink Yum.

I want to punch her in the face at the end of the movie.
He even put on sexy white tights for her.
My god, I would've just said,
"Done."
And thrown Toby over my shoulder.

I would of too... who would give THAT up? GOD

Tottttallly sexy.. and movie was aussome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KeithyLover18
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:57 pm

MoonageDaydream wrote:
Eleanor wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:
Gosh, I adore Labyrinth Very Happy Let's just say, if I was Sarah, I would've just stayed with Jareth at the end haha Wink
Plus he just oozes SEX APPEAL in this film..... the tights help a lot, I think Wink Yum.

"Done."

YES! lol
Instead of him trying to get me to stay in the Labyrinth, he would be trying to get rid of me! xD
Back to top Go down
MoonageDaydream
Cracked Actor
MoonageDaydream

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Isolar wrote:
MoonageDaydream wrote:
Eleanor wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

"Done."

YES! lol
Instead of him trying to get me to stay in the Labyrinth, he would be trying to get rid of me! xD

Totally for sure XD Id chain myself to the bed post... hehe
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:58 pm

MoonageDaydream wrote:
Isolar wrote:
MoonageDaydream wrote:
Eleanor wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

"Done."

YES! lol

Totally for sure XD Id chain myself to the bed post... hehe

Bahahahaha! xD "Jareth! Oh Please! You know you want it..." xD for some reason thats what just popped into my head.

Back to top Go down
MoonageDaydream
Cracked Actor
MoonageDaydream

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:39 am

Hahahaha Wink

Ohhh he would want it ... hahahah!

Damn he was like sooo perfect for the part of that movie. I just had to watch it OVER and OVER

OH! last sunday I seen it in theatre. It was aussome. Like it was on the old film. It was pretty crazy. I was probably the happiest person there. I was bouncing around to dance magic dance and laughing and oh it was fun XD
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:49 pm

One of my favourite hobbies is watching Labyrinth, but skipping to all of Jareth's parts Wink Haha Toung
I don't like how in fanfictions people often say that Sarah was too young to notice his whole sex-appeal thing, she was so young, and that's partly why she refused him etc. etc. I'm around Sarah's age and I bloody well noticed it straight away! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:56 pm

MoonageDaydream wrote:
Hahahaha Wink

Damn he was like sooo perfect for the part of that movie. I just had to watch it OVER and OVER

OH! last sunday I seen it in theatre. It was aussome. Like it was on the old film. It was pretty crazy. I was probably the happiest person there. I was bouncing around to dance magic dance and laughing and oh it was fun XD

At the theatre! Oh WOW! Awesome! I have always wanted to see old Bowie films on the big screen! *jealous* Hmmm I wonder what the man who fell to earth would look like.... *grins*
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:19 am

Isolar wrote:
MoonageDaydream wrote:
Hahahaha Wink

At the theatre! Oh WOW! Awesome! I have always wanted to see old Bowie films on the big screen! *jealous* Hmmm I wonder what the man who fell to earth would look like.... *grins*

We'd never know, because surely we'd all be on the floor, having fainted. Toung
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:14 pm

LadyStardust wrote:
Isolar wrote:
MoonageDaydream wrote:
Hahahaha Wink

haha maybe (a) Toung
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:01 am

LadyStardust wrote:
Isolar wrote:
MoonageDaydream wrote:
Hahahaha Wink

HAHA! xD
Back to top Go down
MoonageDaydream
Cracked Actor
MoonageDaydream

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Isolar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:
Isolar wrote:
MoonageDaydream wrote:
Hahahaha Wink

HAHA! xD

OH YEAHHH ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 am

MoonageDaydream wrote:
Isolar wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:
Isolar wrote:
MoonageDaydream wrote:
Hahahaha Wink

HAHA! xD

OH YEAHHH ! Smile

xD HAHAHA xD
Back to top Go down
VickyCheng
Absolute Beginner
VickyCheng

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:31 am

This is my favourite childhood film EVER. I think I've seen it over 100 times and that is no exaggeration. When it came on Nickelodeon many moons ago, I recorded it off the TV onto tape and watched it so many times that I wore the tape out and all that was left was white noise. Then I got the official tape and wore that out too (but this time managed to get it stuck in the tape machine!). So then I was Labyrinth-less for a few years until DVDs were invented. DVD is still going strong today!
Back to top Go down
http://sinxcity.tumblr.com
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 am

Indeed...........

Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:43 am

i guess that's the movie i have watched more often... ahah maybe too much!
Back to top Go down
MajorTom
Absolute Beginner
MajorTom

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:25 pm

I'd have to classify it as my favourite movie ever. It's perfectly lovely, the soundtrack is just so perfect. I get so emotional every single time I watch it. It's a part of me. <3
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:43 pm

MajorTom wrote:
I'd have to classify it as my favourite movie ever. It's perfectly lovely, the soundtrack is just so perfect. I get so emotional every single time I watch it. It's a part of me. <3

Smile sweet words!
Back to top Go down
RedBessRead
Absolute Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:35 am

I adore The Labyrinth too. I remember seeing it when I was young at the movies (giving away my age Wink ). Jareth was my first crush and I never got over it! lol At my wedding we had our first dance to As the World Falls Down from the ballroom scene and our tables were decorated with a nod to the Labyrinth - glittery twigs etc. I have watched the movie so many times and I honestly take something new away each time.
Back to top Go down
LadyGrinningSoul
Thin White Duke
LadyGrinningSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 am

I haven't seen it as a child, i discovered it maybe a year ago.
But i love it. I have a giant poster (a present from a friend) in my room. It seems that Jareth is looking at me all the time, espescially when i undress xD

My poster looks like that :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Heh heh, how wonderful to have Jareth spy on you :-p Must be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth.   The Labyrinth. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Labyrinth.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Non David Bowie :: TV and Film-
Jump to: