David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home sweet home.

Go down 
+11
LadyStardust
Ladymoondust
MissNewKillerStar
Rebii
Isolar
Michaela
TotalBlamBlam
Laur_Roar
ThinWhiteDuchess
Eleanor
MissPacman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SalaciaStardust
Major Tom
SalaciaStardust

Home sweet home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 am

I'm from South Korea where maybe 2% of the entire population has ever heard of David Bowie. Sad I live in the capital city Seoul which is quite crowded but it has everything a city needs and more. I don't hate this place but I hope to move to America (maybe New York) after I graduate school. I've been to New York last year and from what I know David Bowie lives/has a house there. I like to think that I've been in the same city as him at least once in my life and it makes me happy. Very Happy I also would love to visit England, the birthplace of..... well, you know. Toung

Some pictures of Seoul. I didn't take them - they're all stolen from Google Images :/

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:08 am

Welcome, SalaciaStar!
This place has members from all over the world, so you are certainly welcomed Very Happy
Also, this place is filled with young Bowie-fans like yourself, which never cease to amaze me. Its very cool that young people are finding their way to Bowie-ism Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyGrinningSoul
Thin White Duke
LadyGrinningSoul

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 am

I actually live in two different cities in the north of France : I study in Amiens and during the week-end and the holidays i live with my mother in Saint-Quentin.

This is Amiens :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And this is St Quentin :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 am

France is beautiful! cheers I must find my way there soon...

Seol looks very much like a SciFi metropolis Very Happy I'm sure I'd love it if I went Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Non David Bowie :: Other-
Jump to: