David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Bowie the actor.

Go down 
+4
Laur_Roar
ThinWhiteDuchess
Isolar
TotalBlamBlam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TotalBlamBlam
Cracked Actor
TotalBlamBlam

David Bowie the actor. Empty
PostSubject: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm

What do people think of his acting ability?

What is your favourite Bowie movie?

The worst Bowie movie?

What about the stuff he has done for tv? i.e The Hunger the series, Dream On, etc.

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Indyblue17
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 pm

You know, my favourite Bowie movie would have to be 'The Man Who Fell To Earth', not just because he's naked 30% of the time, but because he really is, 'The Man Who Fell To Earth' It was like he was playing himself in the movie, and I like that! =3
I don't have a worst Bowie movie...
He's a sweetie... ^_^
Back to top Go down
ThinWhiteDuchess
Cracked Actor
ThinWhiteDuchess

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 am

hmm I don't mind him as an actor how ever I think his musical abilities are definitely better.

my favorite bowie movie at the MOMENT is The Linguini incident he's just too cute in it.

and as for worst I didn't like Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence much...it was very slow haha
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 am

OMG i still have to see the linguini incident!

Back to top Go down
ThinWhiteDuchess
Cracked Actor
ThinWhiteDuchess

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:38 am

Quote :
OMG i still have to see the linguini incident!

you really must! it makes me laugh (:
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:22 pm

I actually LOVE his acting, someone said once to me that they didn't think he was good, and to be honest that opinion hadn't even registered in my mind as feasible! But he is my all time heart throb! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Indeed I will! I saw a part where he is whacking some piece of meat on some shelves.. xD HAHA

I just finnished watching Just A Gigolo last night aswell... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad AWWWW!!!
Back to top Go down
MissPacman
Cracked Actor
MissPacman

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 am

Isolar wrote:
You know, my favourite Bowie movie would have to be 'The Man Who Fell To Earth', not just because he's naked 30% of the time, but because he really is, 'The Man Who Fell To Earth' It was like he was playing himself in the movie, and I like that! =3
He's a sweetie... ^_^

Rolling Eyes

I really love this movie ! It's pretty funny because in the movie at the begining he only wants water and then he drinks alcohol and watchs TV all day long !
And Bowie started to do a Spot for alcohol , then for Pepsi and then for Water !

I really loved Merry Christmas MrLawrence , It's a really beautifull movie, and very original theme !
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I think my favorite movie is The prestige, but he has only some few lines...
And Jack Celliers in MCML is his best part ever! But I also love linguine incident, even thought the story is a little bit strange, he's very funny! And ofcourse... The labyrinth! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:33 am

ahah i can say that i like every his film.. just 'cause i can see him!
but anyway, i guess i like very much Just a Gigolò, and Labyrinth... the one wich disappointed me a bit is The last temptation of Christ... ( i don't know if is the right title, i have traslated from italian ) just beacause is a very long film... and you can see him just in one scene!
I've found yesterday Mr Rice secret on amazon... i'm waiting for see it Smile

Ah and ofcourse i like the man who fell to earth!
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 am

hihi yes I think the best movies are the movies that contains the most David! Toung
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 am

YEEESSS !
Back to top Go down
MoonageDaydream
Cracked Actor
MoonageDaydream

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:06 pm

What do people think of his acting ability?

I like it. Hes good Smile

What is your favourite Bowie movie?

hmmm... I LOVE Labyrinth, and Linguini Incident anddd the man who fell to earth.. and Just a Gigolo wasnt bad either XD

The worst Bowie movie?

The hunger... the movie just sucked.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KeithyLover18
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:45 pm

MissPacman wrote:
Isolar wrote:
He's a sweetie... ^_^

Rolling Eyes

I really love this movie ! It's pretty funny because in the movie at the begining he only wants water and then he drinks alcohol and watchs TV all day long !
And Bowie started to do a Spot for alcohol , then for Pepsi and then for Water !

I really loved Merry Christmas MrLawrence , It's a really beautifull movie, and very original theme !

LOL xD
I love it when he hits rock bottom... =3 its cute, he's just lying there going.."OM NOMNOM"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Bowie the actor.   David Bowie the actor. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Bowie the actor.
Page 1 of 1