David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings. :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spaceboy3005
Absolute Beginner

Greetings. :) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings. :)   Greetings. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 am

Hey people,

I'm Shawn. I'm 27 and I live in Florida.
I'm an actor and a singer. I'm actually classically trained in opera, but I also write and record my own original material for an ongoing project called Archanon Spaceboy. I just released my 2nd Archanon Spaceboy album back in January. It's kind of space-age rock very much influenced by Bowie as well as Pink Floyd and a few other artists.
Here in Florida, I do a bit of indie film and a lot of theatre.

I have been a Bowie fan since I saw the film Labyrinth when I was a kid. It sparked a lifelong love for Bowie and his music. I saw him in concert back in 1997 on the Earthling tour when I was fourteen. It was at that moment that I knew that I wanted to be an entertainer.

Hope to get to know all of you!

- Shawn
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. :)   Greetings. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 am

Spaceboy3005 wrote:
Hey people,

I'm Shawn. I'm 27 and I live in Florida.
I'm an actor and a singer. I'm actually classically trained in opera, but I also write and record my own original material for an ongoing project called Archanon Spaceboy. I just released my 2nd Archanon Spaceboy album back in January. It's kind of space-age rock very much influenced by Bowie as well as Pink Floyd and a few other artists.
Here in Florida, I do a bit of indie film and a lot of theatre.

I have been a Bowie fan since I saw the film Labyrinth when I was a kid. It sparked a lifelong love for Bowie and his music. I saw him in concert back in 1997 on the Earthling tour when I was fourteen. It was at that moment that I knew that I wanted to be an entertainer.

Hope to get to know all of you!

- Shawn

Hi! Welcome to the forum Smile
That sounds really cool! I'm a musician too and I'd love to hear your albums! Where can I find the songs? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spaceboy3005
Absolute Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. :)   Greetings. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:59 am

The latest album can be found on www.cdbaby.com/cd/archanonspaceboy
The first album has been out of print for quite a few years.
There are some sound samples on that page, I think.
You are in Sweden?
I have a friend who's living in Stockholm for the year. She's actually from Berlin, but she's doing an au pair in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. :)   Greetings. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 am

Spaceboy3005 wrote:
The latest album can be found on www.cdbaby.com/cd/archanonspaceboy
The first album has been out of print for quite a few years.
There are some sound samples on that page, I think.
You are in Sweden?
I have a friend who's living in Stockholm for the year. She's actually from Berlin, but she's doing an au pair in Sweden.

Ah ok Smile I really like your music!
Back to top Go down
Spaceboy3005
Absolute Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. :)   Greetings. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. :)   Greetings. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:20 am

Awesome! Good on you! and welcome to the forum! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. :)   Greetings. :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: