David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new Station To Station box set.

Go down 
+6
Ladymoondust
Isolar
Piggy Op
MissNewKillerStar
TotalBlamBlam
Michaela
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:30 pm

YAYAYAYAYA! I'm soooo excited!!!...

Mummy bought me a deluxe edition!!! ^_^

But I don't know when it will arrive, cuz she pre ordered it...
Back to top Go down
Tesla
Absolute Beginner
Tesla

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 am

Finally get the special edition today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tesla
Absolute Beginner
Tesla

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:43 am

And get the Deluxe edition today.
It's great! cheers cheers cheers

Here are what I like the most......
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:24 am

Tesla wrote:
And get the Deluxe edition today.
It's great! cheers cheers cheers

Here are what I like the most......
Spoiler:

Holy Macrel! I'm looking forward to that! The thing is, I have got it, but my mum won't hand it over until I have the right money, but I offered her all of my current money, and not giving me pocket money until its paid off, but she said no, so while i was at martial arts, she took all of my money, but didn't give me the box full of my precious Bowie items! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tesla
Absolute Beginner
Tesla

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:55 am

Isolar wrote:

Holy Macrel! I'm looking forward to that! The thing is, I have got it, but my mum won't hand it over until I have the right money, but I offered her all of my current money, and not giving me pocket money until its paid off, but she said no, so while i was at martial arts, she took all of my money, but didn't give me the box full of my precious Bowie items! Evil or Very Mad

Poor you!
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 am

Tesla wrote:
Isolar wrote:

Poor you!

YES! Poor Me! D= No *hides in a corner*
Back to top Go down
Angels Have Gone
Absolute Beginner
Angels Have Gone

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:55 am

I've got 3-CD's box and I have to say it's just stunning. I love STATIONTOSTATION, it's my favourite album and what I can say more...I love it!
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:32 pm

I bought the big box and it is just fantastic! I so wish there was a proper concert vidio from the STS tours...
Back to top Go down
Angels Have Gone
Absolute Beginner
Angels Have Gone

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:21 am

The big box?! I think I'm jealous Toung I have the same thing with concert vids...what a pity. Have You seen rehearsals? From Vancouver I guess. Live cd's from Nassau are just stunning. When I listened to it for the first time I've really felt I was there.

Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 am

The live show is brilliant! It made me realy interested in Bowie bootlegs. I have seen the rehersal thing for the STS tour, but the quality is rather poor. I'm planing to buy a bootleg DVD of it though.
Back to top Go down
Angels Have Gone
Absolute Beginner
Angels Have Gone

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 am

Some time ago I saw a DVD with Isolar rehearsals...on Ebay I think Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Station To Station box set.   A new Station To Station box set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Station To Station box set.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2