David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three word story.

Go down 
+6
TotalBlamBlam
MissPacman
MissNewKillerStar
ThinWhiteDuchess
Isolar
Michaela
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

Three word story. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 am

Two days ago, I ate something which tasted very gross and dirty. So I then shoved it in a black hole, but I didn't like what I was wearing so my clothes ran away and instead I took a shower, which I didn't really need but it looked quite good, especially when it turned around and smiled at me. That was pretty strange because the devil was indeed in love with himself and yet, he fell for my neighbors cat. Then I had a lobotomy, so I turned into my mothers worst mood and told the cleaner that she too has no feelings. What a pity it wasn't the socks I ate off Bowie's feet when I was with him backstage last lifetime. Well, I was a happy person because I only just finished fixing the stupid filing cabinet. George punched me in the eye making one pupil permanently dilated forever so I looked like i had gonorrhea. My ferret didn't really agree due to the blue suit. Later that day I found that the strange red voice in my hair was talking about used tampons. I then decided to get me out of my bed! But then I drew something awful on it! Can't you see ? So eat me! please... make love to that wool sweater, infact, go and do it now so i can touch myself while banging groupies in the backstage room, and it feels quite painful because the girl's are fucking aliens !!
Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:34 am

Two days ago, I ate something which tasted very gross and dirty. So I then shoved it in a black hole, but I didn't like what I was wearing so my clothes ran away and instead I took a shower, which I didn't really need but it looked quite good, especially when it turned around and smiled at me. That was pretty strange because the devil was indeed in love with himself and yet, he fell for my neighbors cat. Then I had a lobotomy, so I turned into my mothers worst mood and told the cleaner that she too has no feelings. What a pity it wasn't the socks I ate off Bowie's feet when I was with him backstage last lifetime. Well, I was a happy person because I only just finished fixing the stupid filing cabinet. George punched me in the eye making one pupil permanently dilated forever so I looked like i had gonorrhea. My ferret didn't really agree due to the blue suit. Later that day I found that the strange red voice in my hair was talking about used tampons. I then decided to get me out of my bed! But then I drew something awful on it! Can't you see ? So eat me! please... make love to that wool sweater, infact, go and do it now so i can touch myself while banging groupies in the backstage room, and it feels quite painful because the girl's are fucking aliens !!
Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 am

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:57 am

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:33 am

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drop
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 am

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which smelled of glam
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which smelled of glam and gasoline. If
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 am

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which smelled of glam and gasoline. If i am dreaming
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 am

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which smelled of glam and gasoline. If i am dreaming of ziggy's boots
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 am

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which smelled of glam and gasoline. If i am dreaming of ziggy's boots I would be
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 am

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which smelled of glam and gasoline. If i am dreaming of ziggy's boots I would be talking in my
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:33 am

wo days ago, I ate something which tasted very gross and dirty. So I then shoved it in a black hole, but I didn't like what I was wearing so my clothes ran away and instead I took a shower, which I didn't really need but it looked quite good, especially when it turned around and smiled at me. That was pretty strange because the devil was indeed in love with himself and yet, he fell for my neighbors cat. Then I had a lobotomy, so I turned into my mothers worst mood and told the cleaner that she too has no feelings. What a pity it wasn't the socks I ate off Bowie's feet when I was with him backstage last lifetime. Well, I was a happy person because I only just finished fixing the stupid filing cabinet. George punched me in the eye making one pupil permanently dilated forever so I looked like i had gonorrhea. My ferret didn't really agree due to the blue suit. Later that day I found that the strange red voice in my hair was talking about used tampons. I then decided to get me out of my bed! But then I drew something awful on it! Can't you see ? So eat me! please... make love to that wool sweater, infact, go and do it now so i can touch myself while banging groupies in the backstage room, and it feels quite painful because the girl's are fucking aliens !!
Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which smelled of glam and gasoline. If i am dreaming of ziggy's boots I would be talking in my paper boy but
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:19 am

wo days ago, I ate something which tasted very gross and dirty. So I then shoved it in a black hole, but I didn't like what I was wearing so my clothes ran away and instead I took a shower, which I didn't really need but it looked quite good, especially when it turned around and smiled at me. That was pretty strange because the devil was indeed in love with himself and yet, he fell for my neighbors cat. Then I had a lobotomy, so I turned into my mothers worst mood and told the cleaner that she too has no feelings. What a pity it wasn't the socks I ate off Bowie's feet when I was with him backstage last lifetime. Well, I was a happy person because I only just finished fixing the stupid filing cabinet. George punched me in the eye making one pupil permanently dilated forever so I looked like i had gonorrhea. My ferret didn't really agree due to the blue suit. Later that day I found that the strange red voice in my hair was talking about used tampons. I then decided to get me out of my bed! But then I drew something awful on it! Can't you see ? So eat me! please... make love to that wool sweater, infact, go and do it now so i can touch myself while banging groupies in the backstage room, and it feels quite painful because the girl's are fucking aliens !!
Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which smelled of glam and gasoline. If i am dreaming of ziggy's boots I would be talking in my paper boy but unfortunately I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:33 am

Anyway, sometimes I feel like eating small children and pink monkey birds, busting out my eyes and control everybody, like the time when my mother came in and caught me playing with myself a sad song and eating the hard coconut shell...but not today. I thought then, something really fishy was going on inside my pocket I grabbed it and realized that this was a pineapple, but it was still breathing, this worried me and I wondered if i should make a burrito instead of a pinapple sandwich because its..ALIVE! I put it back in my pocket and ignored the prick of the big warm elephant who was running in reverse into that awesome mustang parked in a mansion owned by God. God didn't know until he poured me some strange red drops in a silly wierd box which smelled of glam and gasoline. If i am dreaming of ziggy's boots I would be talking in my paper boy but unfortunately I'm not.
I need some
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:00 am

I need some ice and a
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:31 am

I need some ice and a spoon full of
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:08 am

I need some ice and a spoon full of sugar to make
Back to top Go down
Ladymoondust
Thin White Duke
Ladymoondust

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 am

I need some ice and a spoon full of sugar to make the first cut

Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 am

I need some ice and a spoon full of sugar to make the first cut to your throat
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 am

I need some ice and a spoon full of sugar to make the first cut to your throat. You should have
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 am

I need some ice and a spoon full of sugar to make the first cut to your throat. You should have turned the blade

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three word story.   Three word story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three word story.
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next