David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.

Go down 
+3
MoonageDaydream
MissNewKillerStar
Michaela
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Michaela
Admin
Michaela

Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. Empty
PostSubject: Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.   Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:20 pm

There is a new Ziggy Stardust iPhone Application out now. It's a mosaic picture of David Bowie and you can zoom in on each picture which makes up the mosaic. The pictures are all taken by Mick Rock of David Bowie in the Ziggy Stardust Period.
Back to top Go down
https://davidbowieforum.forumotion.com
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.   Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 pm

I don't have an Iphone but my dad has so maybe I could force him to get it... Does anyone know where to download it?
Back to top Go down
MoonageDaydream
Cracked Actor
MoonageDaydream

PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.   Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Itunes? I think thats where I seen it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KeithyLover18
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.   Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:23 am

MoonageDaydream wrote:
Itunes? I think thats where I seen it.

ah ok Smile I don't really understand Itunes, but thanks anyway! Smile
Back to top Go down
Keirah
Absolute Beginner
Keirah

PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.   Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 am

I have it ... is really funny Toung
Back to top Go down
vickymason
Absolute Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.   Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:58 am

does any body know if david has retired from the music carrer and will he ever do a new albuim and tour and labyrinth 2
Back to top Go down
BowieFan
Absolute Beginner
BowieFan

PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.   Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 am

vickymason wrote:
does any body know if david has retired from the music carrer and will he ever do a new albuim and tour and labyrinth 2
I personally think he is having a quiet period and then come back and reinvent himself like he did at the begining of his carer. I'm hoping he does a new tour soon! cheers
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.   Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:56 pm

It would be fantastic if he did Smile I don't have my hopes up though, its been close to a decade since he retired after all and he sadly isn't getting any younger. Still, there were some interesting hints on Robert Fripp's blog last year that Bowie was working on something with Eno. I have seen nothing more about this, but, and perhaps more telling, neither has it been denied yet (that I know of).

All hail the Lepper Messiah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.   Ziggy Stardust iPhone application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ziggy Stardust iPhone application.
Page 1 of 1