David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Next Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trisha1
Absolute Beginner

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: The Next Day   The Next Day I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:23 pm

I have found a link where you can download NEW ALBUM THE NEXT DAY - David Bowie. Everyone can download it but you have to take part in the competition to unlock downloading. After that everything works correctly and your download speed will reach maximum level. I checked this. ENJOY!

filespeedy.net/download/20575/MjQzM
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 am

Thanks. This looks really great. I'll have a go at it tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
badger
Absolute Beginner

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:58 am

I bought the album when it came out here on the 08/03 and haven't listened to anything else since...
I'm well use to getting over excited by new Bowie album but on this, I've totally flipped. It's almost like a debut, it's so tight, focused and just full of life. I don't think even the most ardent fans imagined he could come back with something this good...
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:14 am

Although I bought The Next Day on the day it was released, circumstanses has kept me from listening to it much yet. I'm on my second listening-to-nothing-else session today, and although I haven't yet 'internalized' the album (to use a fancy word), I do suspect this will soon become one of my favorites as well.

I actually think the album is a bit un-focused and eclectic, with widely different styles and sounds throughout. I would compare it to Reality in the variety of tunes and atmosphere, but the songs are much stronger than Reality's. Yes, I think I'm going to like this one quite a bit, sir! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:18 am

Oh! By the way, I have a problem with If You Can See Me... I can't seem to wrapp my head around that song, although I hope it will grow on me. It is sort of Lodger meets Outside, or something...
Back to top Go down
badger
Absolute Beginner

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 am

Yeah, it's certainly couple of Outside bits, the drum un bass element & the vari-speed vocals...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: David Bowie :: Albums and Lyrics-
Jump to: