David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I'm here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keirah
Absolute Beginner
Keirah

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 am

Hello everyone, sorry for my bad English affraid , I'm Italian, I am 27 years old, I am a seamstress and my hobbies are reading and the cinema, I am a Bowie fan since the age of 4 years, a legacy of my mother Laughing
I think there is no better singer of David, but also listening to New Wave, 80's rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi Keirah, and welcome Smile

Your mum sounds like a fantastic parent, having turned you on to db at age 4 Very Happy

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and please do contribute Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SalaciaStardust
Major Tom
SalaciaStardust

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Hallo! Very Happy I'm Salacia from Korea and I'm closer to... maybe half your age xP (15 going on 16) but welcome! I love how this site gets different people of different ages from all over the world and makes them closer through David Bowie Smile I guess that's the magic of Bowie, isn't it? Toung

Anyways, welcome to the site and I hope you'll have a wonderful time here with all of us Bowie maniacs Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SalaciaStardust
Major Tom
SalaciaStardust

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:35 pm

I should also add I love the picture you made your avatar. I came across it one day surfing the Internet and it is the cutest art of Ziggy Stardust I have ever seen Very Happy there are hearts erupting from my eyes right now <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danibowie
Absolute Beginner
danibowie

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi Keirah, nice to meet you. I am Daniela. I am italian too. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Hello, I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm here!   Hello, I'm here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Bowie :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: