David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SalaciaStardust
Major Tom
SalaciaStardust

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Empty
PostSubject: The Rocky Horror Picture Show   The Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Posting on Glee has led me to make a new post about the Rocky Horror Picture Show... I've seen a few videos on YouTube and of course pictures of Frank are everywhere on the Internet. I have "I'm just a sweet transvesti-yi-yi-yite" stuck in my head now (grrr) and I'm still wondering if I should download it and watch it on my iPhone... I can handle the "sexual" or "gay" parts (which seems to be most of why people warn against children seeing it) but I've read about the violence/gory parts... which I cannot stomach much of...

What do you guys think of the movie? Toung
Back to top Go down
Angelman
Aladdin Sane
Angelman

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Show   The Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:05 am

Its been years since I last saw the film, but it is all good fun as I remember it. It isn't a splatterfilm or anything, more like a macabre musical. If my memory serves me right, I can't se a reason why you shouldn't watch it. The grown up themes and such are mostly sexual (or parodic or whatever). Although not a children's movie (kids might not "get" it), I have never thought it unsuited for children - am I wrong? (Besides transvestite Frank, I do not remember it very well)
Back to top Go down
SalaciaStardust
Major Tom
SalaciaStardust

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Show   The Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:15 am

I knew from the moment I first saw a picture of Tim Curry in that creepy-attractive drag that I would be watching this movie within the next week... so I guess the post that I made above was just my attempt to fight fate Toung

Well, download complete on Torrent... I will get back to this site in a few days Smile
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBowieFan01
Absolute Beginner
ZiggyBowieFan01

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Show   The Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:57 pm

There really isn't any violence I don't think maybe IMDB will have something about the content advisory but it is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Show   The Rocky Horror Picture Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Page 1 of 1