David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.

Go down 
+3
LadyStardust
Isolar
Eleanor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. Empty
PostSubject: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:49 pm

I went to this party last night. I really didn't want to go. But they said a lot of Bowie fans would be there, so I went.
When I got there, there were shit-tons of these Bowie freaks. Their house looked amazing! It looked like I took a time machine back to 1972.
Everyone was wearing insane Ziggy Stardust costumes or suits. I was the only chick there in a t-shirt and jeans.
I didn't know a single person there, and I have social anxiety, so I decided to go outside.
Outside, there was a little house. It didn't look like a shed, it just looked like a second house, only mini.
I go in there to get away from the screaming teenagers.
I open the door- And there was David Bowie.
I completely froze for a good minute or two, just staring at him.
I thought, "Maybe he just LOOKS like David. It couldn't possibly be him!"
I slowly let myself in and put my drink down.

"...David?" I asked. "....Bowie?"
He put a finger up to his mouth.
"Shh! Don't tell anyone I'm in here!"
I was so confused! What the fuck was he doing at a teenager party in ARIZONA? And why the fuck was he in this mini house out back!
"HOLY SHIT!" I shouted.
"SHH!"
"Sorry," I whispered and took a seat next to him on the ground. The room looked like an empty hotel room.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"They invited me to a Bowie party so I thought I'd come. But when I got here, I realized that they would all jump me and pull out my hair! So I came back here...."
I stared at him for another minute. Dude, That's David Fucking Bowie sitting next to me!!
There was a long silence until he asked me, "So why are you here? You don't look like much of a fan."
I didn't know what to say. David Bowie just asked me a question! AND I'M SITTING NEXT TO HIM!
"No, I am. I'm actually a HUGE fan. I love you, man!"
He smiled at that. Oh my god, I just made David fucking Bowie smile!!!
"Eh, I just thought that because you didn't scream, cry, or jump me..."
Holy shit, he's right! Why aren't I screaming or crying right now!? I don't even feel nervous!
We talked about random things for quite a long time. I think he started to like me. He even put his arm around me.

AND THEN I WOKE UP. confused
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 pm

OH! Thats a heaps good dream! =D You hate it when you wake up though aye'.... I hate that...why can't a dream be real.
As soon as I saw the title of this, the reply in my head was,
Really? That's funny cuz I had sex backstage with him last night lol!
That's what I was going to write before i read this.... =D

I have had dreams about Bowie aswell, like one where we both bought half of America together, and bought a pool with sharks in it, and we would both swim in the pool....of sharks... yeah strange
anyway, for some reason, we were living together, then iggy pop jumped out of nowhere and into the pool. every wall in our house was covered in lightbulbs. But then my dream went to shit as some crazy people chased me and tried to kill me...... =(

Another dream was when i was at a city made of complete glass, and i tripped over this fountain and found a note on the ground saying, 'david bowie wil be here' and i screamed, for some reason i was with my dad aswell, wtf?
then i ran off by myself for some stupid reason, searching for Bowie. But then I found this one, concrete building and went upstairs and into a kitchen where my mum was standing with a sword next to a concrete bench and a chopping board with a half cut tomato, and there was blue trailer full of garbage. "Mum! What did you do with my sword!' I screamed. I found it over on the table and these bad guys were bashing on the door, then for some reason, my dream just went blank then, started up again. This time I was back outside with Bowie, I screamed again, and I was still on the ground...

WTF!?

Maybe it was a dream inside a dream! Maybe my dream made me get knocked out in the dream when i tripped over and saw that note, then i dreamt inside a dream..... heheh confusing... pirat =o =o

Its strange, I never actually have talked to david bowie in my dreams.... ever
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Sorry for bragging on about me, in YOUR post....
I feel so rude now.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Isolar wrote:

Don't be sorry, you're not bragging! D:
I like listening- err, reading people's Bowie dreams Very Happy

I've had like three dreams where I've had a conversation with him.
And one where we're coloring.
And another where I'm licking his teeth.
:3

I'm weird.
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am

Eleanor wrote:
Isolar wrote:

I'm weird.

LOL you are not wierd at all! xD hehe
I have had worse desires than licking his teeth.. hehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:58 am

Isolar wrote:
Eleanor wrote:
Isolar wrote:

I'm weird.

I'm not sure if I'd like to know...
>_>
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 am

:') What a bloody brilliant dream!! I admit, when I saw the title of the post my stomach flipped over..... Toung
Back to top Go down
Rebii
Absolute Beginner
Rebii

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:25 am

You guys are lucky, I've only ever had one Bowie dream, though it was a pretty good one. I was at a concert of his, though it was more like a gig in a pub because there weren't very many people there. Then people started yelling at him that he was too old to be performing, so he goes "Too old? Watch this!", picks me up into a fireman's carry and walks me around the stage, all the while I was squealing with joy. After the show I got his autograph. Good dream. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tesla
Absolute Beginner
Tesla

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:10 am

Nice dreams. Sigh, I never meet him in my dreams. ~>_<~
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Rebii wrote:
You guys are lucky, I've only ever had one Bowie dream, though it was a pretty good one. I was at a concert of his, though it was more like a gig in a pub because there weren't very many people there. Then people started yelling at him that he was too old to be performing, so he goes "Too old? Watch this!", picks me up into a fireman's carry and walks me around the stage, all the while I was squealing with joy. After the show I got his autograph. Good dream. Wink

Oh my god, that's fucking awesome! xD
I always play it cool in my dreams.
In real life, I'd probably faint though.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Tesla wrote:
Nice dreams. Sigh, I never meet him in my dreams. ~>_<~

Awe. D:
I've had tons.
But I always watch Bowie interviews and music videos before bed.
So maybe that's why I have a lot.

I was watching late 90's interviews before this one.
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:33 pm

hihi I guess because we won't meet him IRL we can meet him in our dreams? Wink
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:00 pm

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
hihi I guess because we won't meet him IRL we can meet him in our dreams? Wink

I hope I can meet him in real life, too... No
At least see him from 50 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Tesla
Absolute Beginner
Tesla

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Didn't dream of David Bowie, but I dreamed last night that one of my friend complained another friend of mine listening the song "Underground" again and again. Then I replied I just listening the Labyrinth OST whole day again and again.

May be in my unconsciousness, I think my friends find me crazy about David Bowie. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:40 pm

LOL, you guys all have awesome dreams by the sounds of it..

My dad told me that he had a dream where he met Bowie in New York at nightime to mow the lawn!! xD hahaha i couldn't stop laughing all day.
I also had one where I was at his 1978 tour i think, and then me and my dad went and had a beer with him at a bar...
Yes...me at a bar....with my dad and Bowie...
I also, also, had one where I was in trouble, and I was being chased by these rubber men coming out of garbage trucks, they had no faces either, but sharp teeth. And so, they were chasing me, and all of a sudden i was on a pirate ship in the middle of a city, and the whole cast of Lord of the rings came and saved me from the rubber people. And then, Bowie came along and took me away.......

*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Eleanor wrote:
Isolar wrote:
Eleanor wrote:
Isolar wrote:

I'm weird.

I'm not sure if I'd like to know...
>_>

No, not really.. Wink pirat
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 pm

hihi I guess it's better to not hear Isolar's dreams and thoughts... WinkWink :p
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:57 am

MissNewKillerStar wrote:
hihi I guess it's better to not hear Isolar's dreams and thoughts... WinkWink :p

So, so true... Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:18 am

Isolar wrote:
MissNewKillerStar wrote:

So, so true... Laughing

Help :p
Back to top Go down
Laur_Roar
Major Tom
Laur_Roar

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 pm

I'm actually quite glad that was a dream because i was so jealous reading it :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.   You Guys...I met David Bowie last night. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Guys...I met David Bowie last night.
Page 1 of 1