David Bowie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Bowie

A David Bowie Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bowie Song Story.

Go down 
+2
Isolar
Michaela
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 am

Subject: Re: Bowie Song Story. Today at 12:52 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News guy wept and told us like a leper mesiah, I've got seven days to live my life, why is it so exciting,I’m having so much fun, but the earth is really dying, Never mind, say something for them on the stairs, nothing is embarrassing because John, i'm only dancing, i'm telling lies and hanging by a thread .There was an old fashioned band that plays tunes out of tune, he took it all to far but boy could he play guitar. I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do, glass traps open and close on nite flights, the sky splitts open,then I ran across a monster who was sleeping by a tree with his tiny hands on his tummy. So beware the savage lure, though nothing will drive them away, My-my
Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed,i wanna fuck you all night long His burning eye will see me through, and if the homework brings you down make it all worthwhile, but I wish I could swim like dolphins with musky odours Through morning's thoughts and fantasies. Won't you stay in - I need you more than ever, I could make it all worthwhile to the girl with the mousy hair. I even bought you some shoes but I love you in your fuck-me pumps all night. Oh! Time! It flexes like a whore waiting in the sky, I'll place the sky within your eyes - blue, blue, electric blue I'll give you eyes of blue, I'll spin you Valentine evenings and I'll love you tiill tuesday. You remind me of the babe on a bridge of violent people. We can be heroes , and I'm never gonna let you die - It's got claws, it's got me, it's got you and we're coming to town. Honey, watch that man dancing in the streets hooked to the silver screen. If I'm dreaming all my life crying hard as babes could cry but I never wave bye bye! But down in the underground I'm awake in an age of light, I move the stars for no-one back in the USSR I asked for an autograph and turn her face away. Put another log on the fire for me and take the car downtown, I never lost control like a slow burn stuck on my eyes, i absolutely love you, I'll be there for you just for one day... Dancing in Chicago, not evicting time on the edge of the night, the very edge, oh suck baby suck, gimme' your head face to face, your space face, oh, better sex is fun ,
Intergalactic, see me to be you like nothing could fall as on wings, so don't lean on me man
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:21 am

News guy wept and told us like a leper mesiah, I've got seven days to live my life, why is it so exciting,I’m having so much fun, but the earth is really dying, Never mind, say something for them on the stairs, nothing is embarrassing because John, i'm only dancing, i'm telling lies and hanging by a thread .There was an old fashioned band that plays tunes out of tune, he took it all to far but boy could he play guitar. I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do, glass traps open and close on nite flights, the sky splitts open,then I ran across a monster who was sleeping by a tree with his tiny hands on his tummy. So beware the savage lure, though nothing will drive them away, My-my
Smile at least, cuz boys keep swinging and dancing in the street. And if you say hide, we'll hide, Ohhhhh... here it comes, one of these days one of these days everything has changed, carry the news as on wings. easy come, come, let's make love like an actor. Day after day, he speeks of senesless things, they say he has no brain. There's no sign of life, let's go to bed,i wanna fuck you all night long His burning eye will see me through, and if the homework brings you down make it all worthwhile, but I wish I could swim like dolphins with musky odours Through morning's thoughts and fantasies. Won't you stay in - I need you more than ever, I could make it all worthwhile to the girl with the mousy hair. I even bought you some shoes but I love you in your fuck-me pumps all night. Oh! Time! It flexes like a whore waiting in the sky, I'll place the sky within your eyes - blue, blue, electric blue I'll give you eyes of blue, I'll spin you Valentine evenings and I'll love you tiill tuesday. You remind me of the babe on a bridge of violent people. We can be heroes , and I'm never gonna let you die - It's got claws, it's got me, it's got you and we're coming to town. Honey, watch that man dancing in the streets hooked to the silver screen. If I'm dreaming all my life crying hard as babes could cry but I never wave bye bye! But down in the underground I'm awake in an age of light, I move the stars for no-one back in the USSR I asked for an autograph and turn her face away. Put another log on the fire for me and take the car downtown, I never lost control like a slow burn stuck on my eyes, i absolutely love you, I'll be there for you just for one day... Dancing in Chicago, not evicting time on the edge of the night, the very edge, oh suck baby suck, gimme' your head face to face, your space face, oh, better sex is fun ,
Intergalactic, see me to be you like nothing could fall as on wings, so don't lean on me man, you get a girl and your favourite things
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 am

Intergalactic, see me to be you like nothing could fall as on wings, so don't lean on me man, you get a girl and your favourite things looking for information
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 am

Intergalactic, see me to be you like nothing could fall as on wings, so don't lean on me man, you get a girl and your favourite things looking for information. Look out your window
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 am

Intergalactic, see me to be you like nothing could fall as on wings, so don't lean on me man, you get a girl and your favourite things looking for information. Look out your window - so many mothers sighing
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:29 am

Intergalactic, see me to be you like nothing could fall as on wings, so don't lean on me man, you get a girl and your favourite things looking for information. Look out your window - so many mothers sighing, breaking glass in your room,
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Subject: Re: Bowie Song Story. Today at 6:29 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intergalactic, see me to be you like nothing could fall as on wings, so don't lean on me man, you get a girl and your favourite things looking for information. Look out your window - so many mothers sighing, breaking glass in your room down in New Orleans
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Intergalactic, see me to be you like nothing could fall as on wings, so don't lean on me man, you get a girl and your favourite things looking for information. Look out your window - so many mothers sighing, breaking glass in your room down in New Orleans just like a sacred cow!
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 am

Intergalactic, see me to be you like nothing could fall as on wings, so don't lean on me man, you get a girl and your favourite things looking for information. Look out your window - so many mothers sighing, breaking glass in your room down in New Orleans just like a sacred cow!
What a surprise
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:58 pm

What a surprise, verything tastes nice
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:46 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 pm

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:58 pm

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 pm

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:19 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to the savage jaw of
Back to top Go down
Eleanor
Queen Bitch
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 am

Eleanor wrote:

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to

woops!
I posted in the wrong thread!
I thought this was three word story...
I'm an idiot. I wasn't paying attention.
Sorry!
Forget what I said. D:
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:43 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to the savage jaw of scary monsters

(I just carried on Eleanor, nobody'll notice Toung)
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:40 pm

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to the savage jaw of scary monsters and fa fa fa fa fashion
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:22 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to the savage jaw of scary monsters and fa fa fa fa fashion. I'm a space invader
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:19 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to the savage jaw of scary monsters and fa fa fa fa fashion. I'm a space invader, and I'm an aligator
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:52 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to the savage jaw of scary monsters and fa fa fa fa fashion. I'm a space invader, and I'm an aligator with a couple of kooks
Back to top Go down
Isolar
Queen Bitch
Isolar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to the savage jaw of scary monsters and fa fa fa fa fashion. I'm a space invader, and I'm an aligator with a couple of kooks with your fuck me pumps
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust
Queen Bitch
LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:39 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to the savage jaw of scary monsters and fa fa fa fa fashion. I'm a space invader, and I'm an aligator with a couple of kooks with your fuck me pumps just for one day.
Back to top Go down
MissNewKillerStar
Diamond Dog
MissNewKillerStar

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am

What a surprise, everything tastes nice on the edge of the night, we know major tom's a new killer star, and she's driving the big red space ship to the savage jaw of scary monsters and fa fa fa fa fashion. I'm a space invader, and I'm an aligator with a couple of kooks with your fuck me pumps just for one day. I'm so thankful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Song Story.   Bowie Song Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowie Song Story.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next